Shipping & Terms
Things to note before ordering:
1. All items are made to order so please allow up to 3 days plus shipping time to ensure the order arrives when you are planning for it to. If you are based outside the UK I would add an additional 2 weeks.
2. Shipping is calculated at checkout- we are aware that for international orders it is a set rate, and so small / lightweight orders are charged the same as larger items, we are looking at moving to a more dynamic shipping calculation tool, in the meantime we do reimburse any overcharge once costs have been confirmed at the post office. The difference will be refunded to the account you paid with.
3. As all items are made to order, KDEVISION prides itself in the claim that no two items are the same- they are all quality checked before shipping, however wood tones and finishes may be slightly different to the product photos.
4. If an item is personalised or specifically made to order it cannot be returned or refunded unless it is faulty.
5. Personalisation, for items you would like personalised, please do make sure you add the name in the 'note to seller' section as the check out, do check the spelling of any name(s) is correct as KDEVISION is not responsible for double checking or making corrections on your behalf- we have a global customer base and so spellings and names differ from place to place. If the error is made by KDEVISION we will remake the product free of charge, if the error is made by the customer we will recharge in full if they would like the product remade.
5a. A proof can be emailed to you before the artwork is sent to cut/engrave to ensure the everything is correct, however this will impact on delivery times and requires you to approve as soon as possible. To speed up the process you can choose not to receive this when ordering.